Email considered the most effective digital marketing tactic
Recent studies show that, once again, email is considered to be the most effective digital marketing tactic amongst marketing professionals.
- Ease of execution. Email campaigns are relatively easy to set up, create and deliver.
- Measurable. Once sent, an email campaign generates real-time results to measure effectiveness. It is targeted and fully transparent.
- Cost effective
- Great for nurturing prospects and regular engagement
Overall, the vast majority of respondents feel that digital marketing effectiveness is increasing, though most say only marginally. Increased lead generation (58%) tops increased conversion rates (48%) as the most important goal of a digital marketing strategy, while inadequate budgets are considered the biggest barrier to success.
So what are the key barriers of email marketing?
- Relevant Content. The effectiveness of an email campaign relies heavily on relevant content, as well as an engaging title.
- Know-How. Having the ability to create, deliver and analyse an email campaign in-house is often an issue for businesses looking to explore this marketing channel.
- Poor Data. Having a recent, reliable and quality marketing database of warm contacts is essential to response rates in your campaign.
Action Point – Outsource for improved engagement! Contact us for a call back from one of our team to discuss your data or digital marketing requirements. Our services offer fantastic return on investment with visible results every time.